From August 5 to August 9 in Destiny 2
, Guardians can find Xur at the Winding Cove in the EDZ. Two of Xur's best items this week include his Lucky Pants Exotic armor and Vulpecula Stasis Hand Cannon. Additionally, Guardians who need better armor should check through the vendor's wares on the Warlock, Hunters, and Titans.
Compared to the previous weekend, which featured some of Xur's best Hawkmoon and DMT rolls in Destiny 2, only the Dead Man's Tale rifle is worth picking up for those who missed out on it. Those who picked up both of these weapons last weekend can avoid purchasing them from Xur this weekend. Additionally, players should get the Xenology Quest from Xur to earn an Exotic Cipher.
Guardians can buy Xur's Hawkmoon this weekend with Full Bore, Alloy Magazine, Hipe-Fire Grip, and Heavy Grip. Xur's DMT has Fluted Barrel, Steady Rounds, Vorpal Weapon, and Fitted Stock. Xur's Hawkmoon has absolutely no value at all, and it is quite possibly one of the worst rolls he has ever sold. Conversely, the vendor of the Nine could have a better Dead Man's Tale Scout Rifle, but this current one is worth the materials.
Destiny 2: Where Is Xur? Exotic Weapons & Armor (August 5 - August 9)
- Tractor Cannon: Heavy Shotgun
- Lucky Pants (Hunter Exotic): 67 stat roll with high Mobility and good Discipline and Strength
- Peacekeepers (Titan Exotic): 58 stat roll high Recovery and good Intellect
- Aeon Soul (Warlock Exotic): 62 stat roll with great Strength and good Recovery
Xur's Lucky Pants Exotic is a great roll for Hunters that players should buy if they don't already have a better version of this armor. The Titan's Peacekeeper roll is terrible, and not worth picking from Xur even if Guardians don't have the armor already. Aeon Soul, and similar Exotic armor for the other classes, is a great piece to equip for those attempting to beat GM Nightfalls in Destiny 2. Players that use Warlock builds in PvE that have a high Strength stat should pick this armor up.
Destiny 2: Xur's Legendary Weapons & Armor (August 5 - August 9)
- Gnawing Hunger (Auto Rifle): Void Adaptive Frame with Field Prep and Rampage
- Survivor's Epitaph (Hand Cannon): Kinetic Precision Frame with Feeding Frenzy and Moving Target. Survivor's Epitaph may have additional perks as well if Guardians have reset their Crucible rank.
- Vulpecula (Hand Cannon): Stasis Precision Frame with Killing Wind and Adagio
- Widow's Bite (Sniper Rifle): Solar Rapid-Fire Frame with Feeding Frenzy and Eye of the Storm
- IKELOS_SR_V1.0.2 (Sniper Rifle): Solar Rapid-Fire Frame with Feeding Frenzy and Disruption Break
- Honor's Edge (Sword): Arc Adaptive Frame with Tireless Blade and Surrounded. This is one of the Arc weapons worth getting before Arc 3.0.
- Talons of the Eagle (Scout Rifle): Kinetic High-Impact Frame with Full Auto Trigger System and Moving Target
- Warlock Armor: Gauntlets (61) Chest Armor (61) Helmet (60) Leg Armor (64)
- Titan Armor: Gauntlets (63) Chest Armor (63) Helmet (62) Leg Armor (59)
- Hunter Armor: Gauntlets (63) Chest Armor (59) Helmet (62) Leg Armor (62)
Next: Destiny 2: How To Complete The Inverted Spire GM Nightfall
Destiny 2 is available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Google Stadia platforms.
DC Films Head Almost Left WB Over Batgirl Cancellation About The Author
Destiny 2: Xur Location and Exotic Items (August 5 - August 9) View Story